Sunday, December 20, 2009

Quick Update

Hi Everyone,

Feeling better the last couple days. I just wanted to let you know I won't be writing as much the next couple weeks or so, simply because it's Christmastime and we're totally packed up between my family and my hubby's. I love Christmas and New Year's but it takes A LOT out of me, so I spend a lot more time sleeping and taking care of myself. So hang in, I promise to be back at it in the new year. I had a LOT of responses (thank you!) to my last post, which I plan to address. I also plan to address a bunch of other issues in the new year: psychiatric hospitals (and what it is truly like to be in one); Bipolar and anger; I want to do a section on just OCD and Social Phobia and well as Anxiety; New studies and research that are being done all over the world-and that's just some of the ideas. I'm also hoping to sit down with my hubby and get his perspective of my illness (which I think would help the friends and loved ones out there that deal with a mentally ill person).

So to all of you, if I'm not able to post before Christmastime; Have a fantastic holiday, thanks so much for following, it means more than you all could know, and all the best for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!