Monday, February 8, 2010

Quick Update

Hey...

Just wanted to say thanks for all the outpouring of support I've been getting (especially those on Facebook! :) ...you guys are all so wonderful. It's so nice to know that there are people out there experiencing the same things as me, and who have taken the same path. The water pills have been making me extremely sick (plus I'm peeing non-stop, haha) but I'm losing water weight quite quickly-my rings are already too big and the bruising is getting better. I have a bunch of tests coming up, so hopefully we will find out what caused the edema so I can get back to being healthy (and getting back onto the right meds). I feel horrible off my lithium, and really want to go back on it.

The one positive thing through this whole experience (and relapses are always quite the experience) is that it makes you appreciate those around you who love you and support you. I've had support and kind words from people all over the world, and for that I'm truly grateful-those are the words that lift me up when I'm really down. It has also brought my husband and I together even more (we went through a relapse before, but not for this amount of time). The stress is not easy on our marriage, but we have a perfect measure of give-and-take, and it has made both of us realize how much we truly love each other. I truly have the best hubby in the world. :D

We can't wait until I am healthy again so we can start a family!!! :)

So, a more positive post this time...and hopefully the next post will be even more positive with good news (or at least some news!).

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!